Episode 2 of Valorant is coming soon, starting January 12. Upcoming changes have been revealed, so check out these new updates prior to the full patch notes release.
New Upcoming Bundle: Run it Back
A new featured bundle is coming. This time the bundle features a variety of skins from previous collections. The bundle will cost 5946 VP, while each individual will be 1775 VP. If you already own a couple of the skins, the price will also be dynamically cut for you.
Along with the new season, a new Agent: Yoru will be joining the game. This agent is a Japanese Duelist and uses stealth and deception. Check out the new season cinematic trailer “Retake” featuring Yoru below:
Agent Yoru: Abilities
“Japanese native Yoru rips holes straight through reality to infiltrate enemy lines unseen,”
- Ability 1 — Fakeout: EQUIP an echo that mimics footsteps when activated. FIRE to activate and send the echo forward. ALT FIRE to place an echo in place. USE the inactive echo to send it forward.
- Ability 2 — Gatecrash: EQUIP to harness a rift tether. FIRE to send the tether out moving forward. ALT FIRE to place a tether in place. ACTIVATE to teleport to the tether’s location.
- Signature Ability — Blindside: EQUIP to rip an unstable dimensional fragment from reality. FIRE to throw the fragment, activating a flash that winds up once it collides with a hard surface.
- Ultimate Ability — Dimensional Drift: EQUIP a mask that can see between dimensions. FIRE to drift into Yoru’s dimension, unable to be affected or seen by enemies from the outside.
- Cost reduced from 300 >>> 200
- Equip time removed, making it instantly castable
- Cast range increased from 4200 –> 5000
- Smoke duration increased from 14.25s –> 19.25s
- Cost increased from 200 –> 400
- Travel speed decreased from 4000 –> 2800
- Right-click fire spread drastically increased
Valorant Episode 2 Act 1 Battlepass
New season means new Battlepass. Like previous, the price point stands at 1000 and features 50 tiers of rewards that players can grind towards.
Battlepass tiers will include 12 gun skins, including a set of variants for the Infinity skins where players can invest their Radianite Points into. The Act 1 Battlepass run from January 12 to March 1.
The full patch notes should release soon with the launch. Are you ready for Episode 2?