Reminder: this is the start of Episode 5 Act III and that means there’s a number of new things that aren’t featured below: the return of the Ion skinline, a whole new Battlepass and a reset of ranks.
Harbor goes live!
- Learn his abilities on our Agents page.
- Watch the newest Controller in action in his debut trailer.
We’ve seen an increasing number of you enter the Immortal leaderboard, even after raising the MMR requirement for Immortal. We agree with feedback that in some regions there are too many players on the leaderboard, and after a certain number leaderboard rank loses a lot of it’s luster. We are rolling out a cap to the amount of players that can appear on the leaderboard on a region-by-region basis. This will not take away the achievement of reaching Immortal, but until you are in the top X amount of players, you will not appear on the leaderboard.
- KR – 5k
- LATAM – 5k
- BR – 5k
- NA – 10k
- AP – 15k
- EU – 15k
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link
- Fixed an issue where the Spectrum Phantom silencer extended further than intended and have now shaved off some length so that it matches the base Phantom weapon model.
- We’re ready for pros to start using it again…especially when peeking through garage on Haven.